Hey everybody - I'm in full-swing school mode over in these parts, but have a lovely lady taking good care of you all :) In the meantime, I stopped by her spot to do a little guest posting myself aaaaand might have chimed in my 2 cents with her picks in navy! Hope you enjoy... Take it away Leeann!
Hello there my name is Leeann and I blog over at Join the Gossip! Today I'm hijacking Christina's blog! OK, not exactly. We're doing a swap so I have her permission ;) The topic at hand? Fall. It's my favorite season...although living in LA we don't have a real autumn. I've never even seen fall foliage. Sad right?! That can't stop me from daydreaming about pretty leaves, snugly clothes, and everything else that comes along with the season.
So in the spirit of autumn (which will be here in 20 days!) I've created a fall favs/wishlist. Here are all the things I love and want for the season.
Old Navy T is the cutest! They have other team shirts, too ;)
2. Starbucks: I am eagerly awaiting the caramel brulee to be release. It's my FAV coffee drink.
you got me so excited for Starbucks' fall flavors!
3. Sweaters: This over-sized H&M cardigan is the best way to be cute, warm, and comfy during fall.
4. Fall Scents: Pumpkin smells are the epitome of autumn. Bath & Body Works is the place to buy them.
I LOVE pumpkin flavor//scented everything
5. Blazers: H&M yet again. They have so many options at reasonable prices. I love this red one.
6. Riding Boots: I wear my riding boots on a daily basis. I think it's time for a new pair from DSW.
7. That Fall Feeling: Changing colors, Halloween decorations, a slight chill in the air. So excited!
me too me too!
I hope I've put you in the fall mood! For even more fall fun come over to my blog and see what's on Christina's list!
Thanks for reading along!